Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Give me one, I'm ready to get ripped-off.

A Customer walks into a Airtel/Aircel showroom to buy Iphone4.

Cust: Sir, I would like to buy Iphone4 can you explain me the offers.

Airtel/Aircel rep: Sure Sir, Welcome. We've very good plans for IP4. First we'll rip you off with Rs34,500 for 16Gb model/ Rs 40,900 for a 32Gb model. Good thing is the price is same for both pre-paid and post-paid customers.

Cust: What about money back plans which you people are advertising about?.

Airtel/Aircel rep: Sir, we'll give discount for the amount YOU recharge(for pre-paid) and for Post-paid  discount will be given in your monthly rental, for two years we'll give discount on your bills. BASICALLY WE"LL SAVE YOU, for 2 years, FOR THE RIP-OFF we did.

Cust: Sounds like a good offering. Let me buy one.

Now tell me who will be that customer?.

4 comments:

  1. @sundar hell no, I don't even think of getting one. I stay away from idevices as they aren't suitable for my usage and because of insane prices. I expected a correct answer from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swamy, I am awaiting your write up on the newly launched Nokia Dual Sim Phones C2-00 & X1-01.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Murthy, Looks like C2-00 and X1-01 are good DUAL SIM phones for a bargain price. My next blog post is about dual-sim phones apparently. I'll write about those two phones in that post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete